Friday 18 January 2013

SCHEDULE FYP1

  • Registration for final year project (FYP) in FYP website
  • Attend final year project (FYP) briefing at UNIKL British-Malaysian Institute (BMI) on Thursday at 2.30pm.
  • Get information for new procedure about final year project (FYP) namely update profile in http://fyp.bmi.unikl.edu.my and create blog as a progress report for every week.
  • All the final year project (FYP) student need to choose supervisor to guide them for making the task for project proposal.
  • So, I already choose Sir Suhaimi Bahisham bin Jusoh@Yusoff as my supervisor to assist me doing my task very well. I have to select the project title for FYP and my project title is Development of Flexible Traffic Light Using Verilog HDL.
  • Research about project " Development of Flexible Traffic Light Using Verilog HDL 
  • Meet supervisor to discuss about my project before submit the proposal.
  • Submit draft of final year project (FYP) proposal to the supervisor (Sir Suhaimi Bahisham).

No comments:

Post a Comment